Sunday, June 26, 2011

Child Abuse Needs To End

Im going a little off my norm tonight as this is very important !
Child abuse seems to be on the rise in america, what a sad , sad state of reality we live in. Too many children are being abused by the very people they look up to! How terrible that those beautiful hopefull eyes that love mommy and daddy unconditionally will never be the same, will never know that a mommy and daddy can love , can speak without yelling, can really make boo boo's better with just a kiss. Please tell me Why a parent who is god in their childs eyes can hurt them without caring? What kind of evil can possibly taken root in these fuckin assholes?  I have sadly never been blessed by children, but I have neices and nephews that I love. Why would you nothings hurt children, what pleasure do you derive from hurting someone who is born pure with no hate in them.  If you just need to hit and destroy , I've got an idea , if you don't have the guts to get help and prove you can change , why not just hurt yourself, remove yourself from this existance.
Here's a promise to all of you nothings out there who hurt and destroy children, if I find you, I will do everything in my power to stop you and save your children. I will call the police, I will call DSS, I will call Childrens Services , and I promise this...... If you think you can walk away without paying for what you have done, I will get you and I'm not alone!

We are many

We stand together

Fear us

We will find you

We will end this

Join me in my fight

Save the innocence in a childs eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment