Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where Freedom reigns?????

First let me state, I love my country, I love my state, it's the government I hate ! This blog will probably put me on a watch list at the very least, If  I don't write another blog , well I guess I hit a nerve and was picked up.  On with the blog.......  As you know I hate the abuse of power our law officers seem to be acting upon more and more.  Well if it isn't stopped now, if you don't start standing up and growing a pair, this is next!!  The abuse of power by law enforcement is nothing compared to what Homeland Security has planned!!   Here is a term you better learn, because if you read blogs you are already known in one of these places.  It's called a "Fusion Center" there are 72 of them now, spread across the U.S.  They gather information and use it how they see fit, no government oversight! That means you can be labeled a threat because you think or act differently than the people around you.  Here is another term " Fema interment camp"  of course it's run by Homeland Security. These are placed around the country in each of the 10 sectors our country is cut into by Fema.  Don't let anyone tell you different, they are prison camps!!  Guess what all your wonderful rights guaranteed by the constitution aren't worth the paper they're printed on! And why is that you may ask? LOOK in the Damn mirror !! Get off your ASSES !  We can still stop this ABUSE of power! Write your Senators, write Washington!! Tell them you demand answers. Push for reforms and Oversights in all Homeland Security Business, make your elected officials explain each and every bill they sign, make every law transparent. No more riders without explanation to the public. If you want any more reason To STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES , I've added a series of  ex- governor Jesse Ventura's  show which shows all the reasons YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR ASSES !!! DO it NOW !! There is no time for I'll do it Later,  soon there will just be no choice at all.

Knowledge is power

It’s time to end this abuse.

Now, try using your spine

We are Anonymous no more

We are Legion

We do not forget

We do not forgive

Fear us

Expect us.








<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rHb83VNijBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jBbbkTjNpIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTkHP5Q3n8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment